Tuesday, 18 November 2014

RESIT - How to use audition?

This is a screenshot of me editing our jingle, I used many different new tools in adobe audition for example adding a fade in and fade out effect on our clips to show that a new clip is starting or ending as shown in the picture.
Also also learn't how to combine two or more clips together so they overlap one another presented below. I also learn't how to trim clips down so we could remove all the unessential bits. I also learn't how to import multiple clips from my documents. Importing the clips is easy to do because all you have to do is go to "file" located at the tab section (top right) then click "import media" and find your files. Exporting media is a bit more difficult than importing because you have to export the file and you have many file types to choose from. The most common audio file type is .mp3 and the most common video file is .avi and .mp4.

Below is a link to a a wiki page which clearly helps explain the basics on how to use Audition for less experienced users. It is beneficial for me as I did not know some of the tools talked about, I can now use them as I know the name so if i encounter a problem I can look the name of the tool up online and watch a tutorial on how to use it professionally making my podcast seem as authentic and realistic as possible,

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Adobe-Audition

No comments:

Post a Comment