RESIT - Inital ideas and Target Audience
Our initial ideas were that we'd use Lincs fm as our main task because my group had all listened to it before. However I was worried that we would struggle with Lincs fm because I like the complete opposite of that radio station. I would have preferred doing Capital fm however members in my team hadn't listened to it before so we compromised with Lincs fm as it's still local news. We decided our target audience would be ages 30-69 attracting older audiences as Lincs FM is formal and informative unlike radio stations such as Capital FM which targets teens as its informal and focuses on celebrity news. We will target both genders because we want a larger audience, if we focused just one gender we would lose out on listeners. We also decided our audience would mainly be working class and British nationality. The ethnicity target is all races however our largest audience would be white British and all religions although it will focus more on Christians.we looked at the Socio-economic, psycho graphics, the demographic and the Geo-economics.

No comments:
Post a Comment