Monday, 2 March 2015

RESIT - G321 Coursework Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learn't in the progression from it to the full product?

Overall doing this preliminary and main task I have learn't many things, the main ones I have learn't are working as a team and learning how to edit using software like adobe audition and premier. Doing this has helped me with other tasks for example doing work in my IT class as now I have a better understanding on a wider range of programs.

The preliminary task definitely helped a lot before the full product because it gave us an example of what it should be like and it has given me enough experience that is required for the final product. We made sure we included everything that we did for the preliminary task for the full product but we made sure it was better and more professional. We gathered feedback when our prelim was presented to our peers and we made sure to include there feedback and insert it into our final product in order to make a successful radio podcast that can compete with existing products already available.
An example of the feedback given was that the editing was poor so we made sure we spent more time on the editing so that was the number one priority for making a successful product. I have also learn't how to use a dicta phone and microphone properly so it sounds professionally done. Also I have learn't how to work better as a group and manage time better. The experience gathered is definitely the most important factor that benefited us for our final product because it helped with time management and role delegation because we all new what we were best at.


No comments:

Post a Comment